Here are the directions: 1. As you comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
My Friend Missy had this on her blog... it sounded fun.



9 comments:
I remember in High School, I thought you were one of the nicest and friendliest people! I'm so glad that we are in the same ward! You have a beautiful family!
My memory is terrible! Gosh, I can't even remember meeting you for the first time. But my first vivid memory of you is the first time you hosted playgroup. I thought it was really nice of you, since you were pretty new to the ward.
Gina
Many times of babysitting!!! I remember doing your hair too- it was so soft and silky. And what about the time I helped your mom with your birthday at the high school during lunch. I think it was pizza for you & your friends.
haha... I can only put one memory? Well i guess I will say BHS Players... that pretty much includes the plays, play practices, and all the craziness in between! What fun times. "Into the woods to grandmothers house.!"
The thing that I remember about you(I guess you could say it is what I will always remember about you) is that you are always smiling and outgoing. Even when the subject matter is serious, you seem to have a positive outlook. Thanks for that!
my memory can be summed up in one word... okay maybe more then one, Brandon,Gomez family.. did you know they are now divorced.
Being roommates with you means I have loads of memories. One of my favorite memories with you was when we pulled our mattresses out into the front room and had a sleepover together. I can't even remember what other roommates were there, maybe it was just us. I just remember it being so fun and a time where we grew closer as friends.
I remember you going on loads and loads of dates when we were first roommates. I was pretty jealous since I was only getting the few and far between weird-o dates.
I remember watching you squeeze loads and loads of honey onto a piece of toast.
I remember your laugh and quick smile and happy ways.
I remember how I drew your name for Christmas and as part of my gift I made you a hat and you wore it and that made me happy.
I remember going to your family's house and having so much fun with them. They were all so inviting.
I was just going to share one, but then I kept going. Enjoy!
Hey Nicole! I haven't seen you in so long! You have such a cute little family and you have one on the way too! That is so awesome. ANyway, I just wanted to say hi. It's always fun to find new friends to blog ha ha. Have a great day!
I think walking the green belt with you and feeding the ducks was super fun. I also loved watching the whole season of American Idol with you!
Post a Comment