I never thought this day would come but it is offical, my little brother is now a Missionary. We dropped him off at the MTC yesterday. He leaves on August 27th to go to the Washington D.C. north mission and I am so excited for him. It is so crazy to watch him grow up and I am so proud of him. It was a little hard yesterday though to say goodbye. He is the first and only boy in the family and my little sisters were taking it pretty hard too but it was good and I am am just happy that he made the choice to serve and that he is worthy to go! I will miss him a lot but know that he is doing what the Lord would have him do and he will be blessed for his obedience. Way to go Elder Poulson!!!


7 comments:
How exciting, my sister is there too, but not for much longer. She leave on the 6th to Canada. So did you go straight back home or are you still around Utah? What a fun family time. Cute pictures too.
Wow! It will be so crazy when my little brother leaves. What an exciting day. He looks to little to be leaving home!
Your blog looks really cute, I love the new look.
Nicole I am so glad you are a blogger! This way I can for sure keep in touch with you, at least more often:) Man, I cant believe your little bro is already going on his mission! Time sure does fly. Everyone is growing up to, looking at pictures it makes me realize just how long its been. I dont like that:( But I will see you soon for sure, hopefully sooner than later.
Love ya!
Hey Nicole! How are you doing? I can't believe your little brother is on a mission--I swear he's still 14! Anyway, I saw your blog on Ashley's, so I added you to mine! My address is www.dannyandcrystal.blogspot.com
Okay, so I have been indulging in your blog and come to find out your hubby is into cars/engines just like mine! That makes me excited cause James has been kinda gloom about not having anybody to talk car talk with, (his best friend here is a car guy too) so that will be nice to know he will have someone to relate to! In the summers here theres a race track close by we go to when he had his car:( he would race. It was fun. Anyways, just thought I would share that!
Hey Chad and Nicole! I found your blog page on facebook so I thought I'd come look. Garrett is so cute!! Sounds like life is treating you well! Congrats on baby #2! It'll be fun to be able to keep in touch :)
http://snedfam.blogspot.com is our blog.
Nicole- he doesn't seem old enough to be going on a mission. He will love the DC area. I grew up there. Hopefully he will have some time to see some of the sights on Pday. I have created a blog now too, not that I use it that much yet but I have high hopes. It's http://mjsorensen.blogspot.com
Post a Comment