Thursday, April 8, 2010

What does morning look like at your house?



Ours looks like this...

(they usually get a diaper change first thing in the morning and don't get clothes on for a little while)

7 comments:

Bethany said...

Looks familiar! :)

TimandBecckaMarley said...

Heck thats what my babies afternoon looks like LOL.. my baby never wants to get dressed LOL

Katie Lee said...

your boys are so adorable... and I LOVE your header picture... you have such a beautiful family!

Erinn said...

so cute, brothers playing together!!

Kristi Barnes said...

so cute! I have a hard time getting my kids from pjs to clothes too, or keeping clothes on. They would live in their underwear if I'd let them. Thank heavens the weather is getting warmer, so I don't feel as bad letting them be undressed all the time!

Diana said...

Ah ha ha! So cute Nicole. :) Hey, at least they're playing nicely together. :)

Erin Ellsworth said...

sounds familiar

Handsome Boys