These two may look perfectly innocent but don't let the cute faces and baby blue eyes fool you, they are capable of causing a lot of chaos!
Here is just a small list of the things they do on an average day:
-climb on the table, counter, and anything that they can get on to
-get butter knifes out to use as swords
-pull mom's gum out of her purse and manage to chew half the pack
-pull all of the DVD's out
-get snot on everything
-put rain boots on and run outside without mom knowing
-throw multiple fits in public (example: the library today)
-pull dishes out of the dishwasher as fast as mom can put them in
-color on something they aren't supposed to
-pull poopy diapers off before mom can change them, then run around with poop hanging from their bum
-get into the pantry and pull various items out making the biggest mess possible
-play in the toilet and flush who knows what down there
-hit each other about 65 times a day
-produce about 35 runny noses
-mess up their freshly clean room in about 0.5 sec
-AND laugh, smile, and hug mom a million times a day
(They may cause a lot of trouble but I sure love them, sometimes I just have to remind myself of this :)



6 comments:
Hahaha! You will love having recorded this post. It's amazing what those little ones can do but they still melt our hearts!
Awesome post! Such is the life with boys & I only have 1, so I can't imagine what it's like with 2! They sure are cuties though :)
That is awesome!!!! I LOVE BOYS!!!
Are all boys like this? The things to look forward to. I thought Emory taking her diaper off at night and wetting the bed was about to make me go crazy.
HeHeHe..awe..boys..enough said!!
amen, thanks for the reminder! Girls are a little better with that...thankfully, yet they bring there own fun challenges too. You're great, I have much to learn from you and Chad. Hopefully we can see you sometime in the not to distant future. Sorry we didn't get the chance to stop by on the way back from Oregon, I should have written you, but all of our kiddos got sick so I didn't want to bring that to you! They are just now starting to get over it. It's been a doozy!
Post a Comment