
Suit #1

Suit #2

Suit #3

Suit #4
I want to get a new swimsuit and I want to get your opinion because I am having a hard time deciding. Please let me know which suit you like best and you think would look best on me. It has been about 4-5 years since I bought a new suit (I know that is ridiculous). Thanks!!!!
p.s. these suits are all from
limericki.com They have awesome suits and very modest!
15 comments:
Those are all cute! I also like Hapari Swimwear, I actually own one and like it a lot. My fav from your list is the first one. Now is a great time to buy one bc everyone is clearing out their stock for the new summer stuff!
#33 I think fits your personality. But all are cute.
3 or 4 is the cutest I think.
I think you would look totally fab in #1. I WANT #3 for myself (haha). I'll have to check out their site.
I like #1 or #3 the best.
I like #1 or #3 the best.
Deffinitely #3! I had so much fun looking at all those with you the other day, nothing like girl time:) I think your inspiring me to get a new suit myself! Thanks for showing me those sites, its nice to have more options than just dept stores. But yeah, #3 is so you!
#3 for sure.
I like the yellow one but lose the blonde hair it just doesn't work for ya.
Oh, that's a hard one--they are all so cute! I really like the red & black on though! Good luck--let us know what you decide!
I am afraid that #4 would draw attention to akward areas, I like #1 the most! good luck!!!!
#3
i like the first 3... not much help am i?
the first one, but all are cute
# 3 is my vote
Post a Comment