Saturday, January 2, 2010

Newest Addition!

IT'S A ...........................






???




















PUPPY!!!!!!!!!









gotcha!!!  I bet you thought we were having a baby!!!!  A puppy is almost like a baby.  He is a very cute pug and we just love him.  He is 2 1/2 months old and we named him Maximus (Max for short).  He is all black with one white spot on his chest.  We are excited for this next big adventure in our family's life.

8 comments:

Mandi said...

Awww, Nicole, he's so cute!! Look at those cute little puppy eyes....awww...

Ryan said...

I just want to squeeze him till his...

Christina said...

Nicole!! You so had me going for a second there! What adorable eyes he has! Congrats!

Angie T. said...

How cute!! Santa brought our boys a puppy and I so wanted a pug but it didn't work out. We ended up with a lahso apso. Thank you for the yummy banana bread!

Unknown said...

I just love him! He is so cute! And he looks so nice.

Bean said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....Birthday Girl!!!!!!! I hope that you have a wonderful day!
Megan

Autumn said...

What? How did Lilly and Josh react at first? I bet they just love him. Cute puppy! Good luck with the house training.

Erinn said...

pugs are the best! what a cutie... i hear black pugs don't shed as much as fawn colored pugs, which is what we have, so that's good news for you!

Handsome Boys