Saturday, November 15, 2008

Lucky number 8

I got tagged by my friend Alli, so here goes the 8 things tag

1.  8 TV shows I love to watch
-The Office
-Biggest Loser
-Prison Break
- Project Runway
-The Amazing Race
-Survivor
-Extreme Makeover Home Edition
-We don't have TV so what I watch is off the Internet (can't think of anymore)

2.  8 Favorite Resturants
-Blue Hashi
-Wingers
-Bajios
-Great Hunan
-Rumbi's
-Not sure what else, we only eat at a few places

3.  8 Things that happened yesterday
-Insulated the Garage
-Watched my sisters at their singing practice (they are so cute)
-Fed Daniel about a million times (at least it feels that way)
-Made lunch for my family
-Chad helped clean out parents garage
-Ate pizza
-Filled up the car for $2.09 a gallon (woot!!!)
-Watched a movie

4.  8 Things I am looking forward to
-Christams in Washington
-Thanksgiving in Utah
-Chad's Christmas bonus
-Garrett going to nursery in January
-Daniel sleeping through the night (many months away)
-Christmas with two little boys (holidays are so much more fun with kids)
-My birthday in less than two months
-Chad's birthday shortly after mine

5.  8 Things on my wish list
-A yard
-(Chad) a high bred racing shifter
-New shoes (I always want new shoes)
-Righteous sons
-A fun & romantic anniversary with Chad
-To live close to all of our family
-For my children to go to college
-(Chad) for it to not snow this winter

6.  8 People I tag
-Miranda Whitney
-Suzanne Hope
-Kelli Whitney
-Tilila Taulanga
-Elaine Currit
-Maegan Fitzgerald
-Diana Fife
-Kristy Patterson

Handsome Boys