Daddy and Daniel
This past Sunday we blessed Daniel and it was such a great day! I love having the priesthood in my home and love knowing that I am married to a wonderful and worthy man. Chad is such an awesome Daddy and a wonderful husband. His parents were able to come for a few days for the blessing and it was so wonderful to have them here as well. They are such wonderful and supportive people. I really think that Garrett loved having them around, more people to hang out with.
We also had some friends and family that came for the blessing as well. Grandma and Grandpa Poulson came up with Carrie and Tilila. The Funk's also made the drive up. Ryan and Liz came with their baby boy Carter and Brock and Stacey came as well. Most of them had to travel and we really appreciate them making the sacrifice to be there for Daniel's special day.
Our Family of Four!!!
4 Generations My Grandpa Monte Poulson (Daniel got his middle name from him)
The Funk's
G&G Poulson, Tilila, and Carrie
G&G King flew all the way from Washington
G&G Poulson










8 comments:
i am glad you had a wonderful day. I think baby blessing are a great family gather event.
Congrats on blessing your baby, that is awesome! It's nice that you were able to be surrounded by family!
wow! you blessed him quick. we are blessin our little guy on december 7th, right before he turns 2 months. congrats, hes a qt.
OH what a wonderful time nicole. He is a beautiful boy, and your family is just as beautiful.
You are blessed with beautiful children!
Cute kids. Man your oldest likes so big. We will have to hang out with you ever come down to Utah. I feel like I have not seen you in forever. Hope everything is going well for your family.
How exciting... there is nothing like a baby blessing to bring families together.
Daniel looks so cute too!
How did I miss this one?! How neat, what a special little guy:) Cant wait to meet both your little ones! So it is bittersweet we wont be moving out there anymore, but we will deffinitely be out to visit! I told James he doesnt have a choice:) Miss you millions!!
Post a Comment