1. My husband and best friend. I am truly lucky to have such a wonderful person to share eternity with. He works so hard for our family and makes so many sacrifices. I love him so much. He is also a wonderful father, Garrett is lucky that he will get to have such a good Daddy!

2. My son, Garrett. I never knew how much I could love someone. Being a mother a true blessing in my life and I can't imagine a better job.

3. My friends. I have met some great people in our ward since we have lived here. It is such a wonderful and welcoming ward. There are some amazing people in this ward that make us feel so wanted and welcome. Thanks to all of them.



3 comments:
oh, what a cute idea! thankful thursdays. nice. yes, being a mom is a great job, huh!
love having you in the ward too!
I love Thankful Thursday! It makes me feel so good! Your little boy is so cute, and I hope you're doing well with this pregnancy!
I like thankful thursday. I am thankful for sunshine, dependable people, dish washer, children, lynn, and the post office!
Post a Comment