So just a few more hours and we get to find out what we are having and see our cute new little baby!!! I am scheduled to have an ultrasound today around 1pm and can't wait. Chad and I even have a little bet going to see who will have guessed right. If it is a girl I get to have ice cream at Cold Stone and if it is a boy Chad will get sushi. I will let all of you know as soon as we know!!!!
2 comments:
I seriously darted to the clock and and want to call and find out.. but I will wait for you to update and you had better update! Congrads that is so exciting!
Oh!! How exciting! I'll have to keep checking back, I'm excited to hear what that little baby is. I'm getting girl vibes, though I could be wrong. How exciting!
Post a Comment