Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sushi here we come :-)!!!


I guess as you can all see we are having another little baby boy!!!! We are so excited and now Garrett can have a playmate and partner in crime. I have a feeling that these two boys we give me a run for my money.
It was so great to be able to see our little one and find out that everything looks normal and healthy. He wasn't quite as cooperative as Garrett. Garrett was spread eagle for his ultrasound and this little guy had his legs crossed and the doctor had to wiggle him around to get his legs uncrossed. We are so excited and will now have to start thinking of some names!!!!
Yay for handsome little boys!!!!

9 comments:

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. Two cute little boys that will be great friends, I'm sure. How super fun.

Amy Savage said...

So awesome! I am excited for you! Garrett is going to be such a good big brother! 2 BOYS!!! Yowsa! Everyone is having boys! Is there something in the water?

Darin and Carolyn said...

Congrats! That will be so fun for the boys to have a brother!

Kristi Barnes said...

Congratulations! I always thought it would be fun to have boys close together so they can play together all the time. Hope you're doing well. Take care

Christy said...

Yay! Congratulations! I am partial to little girls, but I guess little boys can be fun, too. :) I am so, so happy for you! The brothers will have so much fun playing and wrestling!

Larsen said...

Okay I don't get it....SUSHI HERE WE COME??? is there somethign I am missing.....

ANYWAY-- Congrats! Boys are super fun!

Love ya!

Christy said...

Congrats! That is great to have another boy. I am excited for you guys. That is going to be fun.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on another boy! How fun!

Handsome Boys