Very pregnant and getting more uncomfortable by the day, not to mention I have a nerve/muscle in my back that is pinching and makes it hard to function. Breathing in to hard is even uncomfortable.
Add this....
Daniel had his Tonsils and Adenoids out as well as tubes put in this last Tuesday. He has been miserable and wanted no one but mommy. At first he was on Tylenol with codeine and that helped the pain but it upset his stomach so much that he wouldn't eat or drink. We decided to try alternating Tylenol and Ibuprofen for the pain and that helps as long as the medicine doesn't wear off. His stomach has been better with that but he is still miserable and wakes up about three times a night. So we went to the Doctor today to see what he had to say and he said that Daniel is looking really good actually and that many kids take up to 7-10 days to feel better. I guess I will have to hold out a little bit longer....I just hope it ends soon, this momma is so emotionally exhausted she can barely think straight.
Then the cherry on top...
Garrett threw up right before we left for the Dr. (that wasn't so bad because he made it to the toilet) The real doozy was that he threw up in the car on the way home from the Dr. He got it all over his seat and all over himself. This all happened while Daniel is crying in the back. Then Garrett being the sweet boy that he is started trying to comfort Daniel even though he is covered in throw up himself.
This is a day I hope I don't have to repeat soon and I hope that the days start to get a little better from here on out. I guess we will see.




4 comments:
Oh Nicole!! I hope things get better for you quick! :)
I'm so sorry :( I hate days like that & to have a pinched nerve on top of that--those are the worst! I hope everyone gets feeling better VERY soon & that you can get some sleep & relax before the baby comes!
Oh, Nicole! I'm so sorry! I can only imagine what you are dealing with. There will be more of those days ahead, but I promise they will pass (I was there just a short time ago). The stage you are at was my HARDEST phase of parenting so far. It's so draining. Just a couple of years makes a HUGE difference. Hang in there!!
You are doing a GREAT job of being an amazing MOM!!!! In a few years you will laugh about this day. Until then . . . you are doing awesome- keep going!
Post a Comment