Wednesday, November 17, 2010

for FREEE!!

I am so excited about the wonderful promotion that Shutterfly is doing this Christmas.  They are giving bloggers 50 free holiday cards!!!  I have only used Shutterfly in the past for prints and their quality is great and they have super fast shipping.  I am really excited to try them out for holiday cards and share this promotion with you.

Shutterfly has so many fun things that you can do with pictures.  I love using my pictures for gifts or art work.  A few things that I love to do with pictures are make personalized calendars, photo ornaments, and of course holiday cards.  

Here are a few of their holiday card designs I love:


So cute, so merry, perfect if you have kids!


Love this classic, elegant design.


And for those who love a more retro look!

They seriously have something for everyone.  I am so excited to get started on our holiday card for this year.  Happy Shopping!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We just got our cards in the mail. Woo hoo! Free is pretty much the best.

Brian and Lauren said...

I got a free photo book from them too they are awesome

Karen Decker said...

I LOVE the first card you show! I didn't notice that one at Shutterfly, I am going to look again.

Handsome Boys