Still laughing! That is great! Thanks for sharing!
I'm crying that's great!!!! SO true!!
That's pretty good!
I cried. Guess it goes to show how stressed I am.. or think I will be. Cause my house is clean and my boys are asleep.. Just don't know what's gonna happen in the next few weeks.. Pray our house sells. Love you guys.
Nicole, Thank you for the gift. I keep meaning to thank you. They are so cute, thank you. I saw that you went to second chance prom, you looked great.
That was perfect. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Still laughing! That is great! Thanks for sharing!
I'm crying that's great!!!! SO true!!
That's pretty good!
I cried. Guess it goes to show how stressed I am.. or think I will be. Cause my house is clean and my boys are asleep.. Just don't know what's gonna happen in the next few weeks.. Pray our house sells. Love you guys.
Nicole, Thank you for the gift. I keep meaning to thank you. They are so cute, thank you. I saw that you went to second chance prom, you looked great.
That was perfect. :)
Post a Comment