Saturday, May 9, 2009

Big Blue Balloon

Garrett & Daniel were being so cute the other day I just had to get a video. They are really starting to be good buds!!!

I also need to update on both the boys and what they are up to.

Garrett:

He is really starting to talk more, he will just sit there are and jabber all the time. He loves to say: car, baby, shoe, mommy, daddy, grandma, grandpa (poppa), ginky (binky), milk, and puppy. He also really likes to say MOO, whenever we drive to my parents house he will say it over and over whenever he sees a cow.

He is so crazy and is constantly moving all the time. He is really good about going down for naps or to bed. I just tell him it is time for night night and he goes into his room and climbs in his bed.

He loves to go down the slide at the park and is very independent and wants to climb up all by himself and go down all by himself. He loves to climb on everything.

I can't believe he will be 2 in two months.

Daniel:

Loves to be moving. It can actually get kind of exhausting holding him because he is always moving or rocking. He has even gotten pretty good at rocking his car seat when it is on the floor. He will rock his legs at just the right time and it gets his seat rocking.

He loves his brother so much, whenever Garrett is in the room he wants to watch him and will just crack up when Garrett does something.

He can sort of sit up and can roll all over the place now.

He loves to eat everything. He has tried peas, green beans, squash, carrots, sweet potatoes, and banana and has loved it all.

He is now 6 1/2 months.

3 comments:

Red Head Family said...

I can't believe you've only been married 3 years-your pictures are beautiful. The kids grow up fast. I enjoy being on this side of it now though!!

crystal carlson said...

What cute boys you have! Congrats on your anniversary!

Erin Ellsworth said...

Cute video. Your boys are awesome. Let me know if you get a swimsuit!!!!

Handsome Boys