Sunday, April 12, 2009

Silly Garrett!!

We have had a great Easter and Garrett loved getting all of the candy. He was so funny yesterday morning when he came out of his room and realized that there was candy everywhere. I think we will have to hide most of it our we will have one crazy kid on our hands.

Easter is such a great time of year. I love that we have a time to remember Christ and all that he has done for us. I am so grateful for my knowledge of the gospel and the joy and peace that it brings to my life. Christ really did rise on the third day and because of him we will all live again and have no need to fear death. What joyful news that is!!!!

Here is a video of yesterday morning. Daniel would be in it but he slept in. We actually had to wake him up to go to church.

4 comments:

crystal carlson said...

Looks like you guys had a great Easter! Little kids make holidays so much fun to celebrate!

Erin Ellsworth said...

garett is so cute. glad you had a good easter.

Mark & Nicole Oaks said...

Very cute video! How fun! He is so cute and such a nice little boy. Mark & I both thought it was really cool that you put a picture of Christ in his basket. You guys are great parents.

Unknown said...

I'm glad you guys enjoyed your Easter! Isn't it the best?

Handsome Boys