These pictures are kind of older but I just had to post them. At Thanksgiving we went down to Utah and while we were there we went and had pictures done with my cousin Tilila's little boy Karter. It was a very funny experience. To get these two to cooperate at the same time was nearly impossible. They are about 5 1/2 months apart and are so funny together. I just love these two and it is so much fun that they are so close in age because me and Tia were such good cousins it will be fun for my boys to have a cousin that they can be close with. Love you Tia, you are amazing (oh yeah I stole these off your blog :)!!!






4 comments:
Those pictures are to die for--sooooo cute! How fun to stay close with your cousin and have your kids play together :)
Very, very cute! Close cousins is always fun. They will be best buds forever. Hope everything is going well for you. Take care.
Those are seriously like the cutest pictures I have ever seen. Oh they are just so sweet!
super cute pics. Too bad you do'nt scrapbook, it'd be fun to have you at the retreat in april. Thanks for the fun night the other night... I've been craving steak ever since! :D
Post a Comment