Daniel is getting so big and I can't believe that he is already 4 months old. His life is going by much faster than Garrett's did. Probably because I have more to keep me busy. Here are a few things about our little Daniel
-He love to suck on his hands, he won't take a binky but he sure loves his hands. He is getting really good at getting them to his mouth.
-He is very pleasant and it is easy to make him laugh. He loves when we raise his arms above his head. He will just giggle and giggle.
-He also does that tongue thing from the video all the time. It is quite hilarious.
-He sure can eat, eat, eat. He LOVES to eat!!!!
-He is a very patient baby. Garrett can be a little rough sometimes when he is trying to play with Daniel and Daniel rarely gets upset. He is very calm.
-He is a great sleeper and always has been. He only gets up about twice a night, which I think is pretty good considering his age. Garrett was still getting up three and four times a night at this point.
We just love our little angel baby Daniel, he is a great addition to our little family!



5 comments:
ADORABLE!! What a little cutie. I love little babies- they are the greatest blessings in life.
What a cutie! I can't believe how fast he's growing! He sounds like a good, fun baby! Super cute boys you have!
I agree, the 2nd one seems to grow so much faster!
I love reading what other babies are doing. It is so fun to see them grow, even from a distance!
That is so funny! It looks like he really does have a long tongue! What a cutie! If you think #2 grows up fast, just imagine what #4 does! It makes me sad to see my babies grow up so fast! It's exciting for the first one to do everything, but after that, you want them to stay a baby as long as possible!:(
Daniel is a great boy, and super cute!
It is amazing how fast time goes by.
Post a Comment