Thursday, January 15, 2009
Better late than never!
Okay so my birthday was over a week ago, January 4th to be exact and I thought that I should share a little bit about my day. The day before Chad wanted to take me out shopping so that I could pick out my present. We went to Ross to see if I could find any clothes and to my luck Chad found these great barstools. He knew that I had been wanting some for a long time and so we got them. I love having them, who would have thought that someday I would be so excited about some barstools for my house?!?!?! Then when we got home we got ready to go swimming with my family. It was fun except Garrett was petrified of the water and clung to us the whole time. He started to warm up a little at the end. Daniel loved it and was calm and happy the whole time. Then on Sunday, we went over to my parents house to have dinner. My dad had to cook since my mom was out of town and I must say he did a great job. We then had cookies and ice cream (I am not a big cake person). All in all it was a great weekend. I felt very loved and am now one year old. Anyone want to guess how old I am????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Happy birthday.. you 25 year old! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! It sounds like you had a great day!
I would venture to say you turned 24.
I love those pictures of your boys on the sidebar. SOOO cute and handsome! How are you adjusting to being the Momma of two boys now?!
That's right! Happy Birthday, Nicole! Way to go, Dave! Cooking for everyone, I'm impressed. I like the cookie idea. I'll have to remember that one. Cake is just tradition & I don't always like it either. Hmmmm...I think you're 25
Happy Birthday Nicole! I always remember that your birthday is January 4th because it's my half-birthday--so I know that you turned 25! Congrats! I'm glad you had a great day, you definitely deserve it! Isn't that crazy to think that we're in our mid-twenties!
Well, I was going to guess 24, but it looks like most everyone else said 25 so that's probably the safest bet.
I also need some bar stools and would have been very excited to get some. What color are they? and what do they look like?
Happy Birthday
I can't believe you are 25. That is crazy to me. Can't you still be 20?
Wow! I remember your mom at this age- Imagine yourself with a two year old. You were adorable then, and even more so now! Happy Birthday Nicole! Love Aunt Karen
Happy Belated Birthday!!! I thought about ya, but haven't had much time on computer without kids too. Glad to hear you had a good time.
happy Happy
Birthday!
Post a Comment