This Handsome Guy was BORN!!!!!
And we are so glad that he was.
Chad is such a wonderful husband and always loves me no matter what. And that is saying a lot because sometimes I can be a pain. :)
I am so grateful for the wonderful father that he is to our boys. Chad is a great example to them of a worthy priesthood holder.
I love to watch how tender and kind he is to our children. They love when he comes home and gives them a big hug and reads them a story or wrestles with them. Garrett loves to get horsey rides from his daddy!!!
Chad is such a good provider for our family. He worked hard in school so that he could get a good job and take care of us. I am so grateful that he makes it possible for me to stay home with our 2 sweet boys.
And who can resist his goofy side. He can always make me laugh and just loves to torment me and our kids. There is always lots of giggling when he gets home!
And of course his love of cars makes him very handy when it comes to things needing to be fixed.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! We love you so much and hope you know how important you are to us. Have a wonderful day and never forget how awesome you are :)!!!!











4 comments:
Happy Birthday Chad! That's cool that our hubbys' birthdays are so close together! I hope he had a wonderful birthday!
Happy Birthday! You guys are such an adorable little family!
Happy Birthday! Him and Che would definitely get along. Che loves working on cars. ANyway, hope you guys are doing great. love ya!
Chad seems like a great person and father. And it looks to me like each year just gets better and better for him. First a pretty wife then two beautiful children! Yours is a life truly blessed!
Post a Comment