Thursday, September 4, 2008

Crazy People!

So yesterday we discovered something very strange. Let me go back to how it all started. On our 4 runner we have the kind of antenna that goes up and down based on if the radio is one or not. So whenever you turn the car off it goes down and you can hear it hum while it goes down, well the past few days it sounded really funny. I would try to remember to look at it while it went up or down but I kept forgetting to. So finally yesterday I looked at it and guess what it is gone!!! Now what kind of crazy person steals someones antenna right off there car. What use would anyone have for that antenna I don't know but I hope whoever has it is enjoying it. On a positive note our radio still works without it, I just find it odd that someone would want to steal that?!

4 comments:

Erin Ellsworth said...

I am glad your radio still works. People do stupid things and I don't know why they do it either.

crystal carlson said...

Some people are so weird--they steal the weirdest things sometimes! That's nice that your radio still works though!

Ashley said...

Maybe someone was in more desperate need of that antenna...look at it that way! :) hehe, just kidding. DANG THIEFS! :)

Jeannette said...

People sure are strange! Who woulda thunk...an antenna...atleast they didnt take your car! Or maybe they tried to but all they got was the antenna? Hmmm...haha, either way they still stink for doing that, it'll come back to them, dont you worry!

Handsome Boys