Thursday, September 18, 2008

Baby Hungry and Cabin Fever!!!

Not a good combination to have.  I am going crazy waiting for our new little sweetie to arrive.  I only have about 5 weeks left but it feels like eternity.  The whole pregnancy has gone by really quick but the last few weeks have seemed like molasses in the winter!!!  I think it is a combination of excitment and just plain tired of being pregnant and having a sore back.  I want to sleep on my tummy again and my back for that matter! 
Then on top of that I am going crazy sitting at the house all day by myself.  I don't think husbands can truly understand how crazy you can go being at home all day.  Doing that same things over and over and not having anyone to talk to but a 15 month old.  I don't know how much more I can take, so if anyone is bored like me you are welcome to come on over anytime.  I am around most days all day long, come relieve some boredom!

p.s. Check out the poll on the side and let us know what you think of the names.  None are set in stone yet, we just know we want to use the middle name Monte.  It is my grandpa's name.  If you have any good suggestions of names that would go with that let us know!

4 comments:

Cortnie said...

I hear you. I want to see my baby so bad!!! However, I just hope I can keep it in for 3 1/2 more weeks.

Erinn said...

Hey, I know how you feel, I get stir crazy here at home too during the day. Let's plan to hangout or go to lunch or something next week. I'll give you a call, because that would be way fun.

Red Head Family said...

I know how it is. I just get tired of sleeping the same spot. O finally got a recliner with my last baby and slept in it most of my last month. Call me when you are bored and I'll be happy to have you over-I need a project for next month-any ideas?

crystal carlson said...

That's exciting that you only have 5 weeks left--those last few weeks do take forever to go by though, so hang in there! I wish I lived closer, I'd come and hang out with you!

Handsome Boys