Saturday, August 30, 2008

Did you know...

I got tagged by my friend Ashley and am supposed to write six random things about myself. Well see if I can come up with some good ones

1. I can lick my elbow, no joke, I know it is supposed to be impossible but for some strange reason I can do it. Maybe it is my really long tongue because I can also lick my nose.

2. I can't eat a sandwich without chips. It is just one of my quirks, I don't like to eat a sandwich without chips, I only have a few times in my life.

3. I cannot bend my thumb down without my other fingers bending at the same time. It is very wierd but true, I can do it just a little on my left hand but not on my right at all.

4. I am left handed and love it. I also have good handwriting but I can write sideways. The best question I have ever been asked is 'How do you write with your left hand?' my response 'How do you write with your right hand?' People can be very funny about me being left handed.

5. I hate to clean bath tubs. I don't mind any other part of the kitchen just the bath tub. I always end up wet and gross and can never seem to get the whole shower clean.

6. I am really not into the Stephanie Meyers "Twilght" series. I think just about everyone I talk to is crazy about it but not me, I haven't even read the third book. I guess I just didn't catch the "Twilght" bug.

I tag: Katie, Kristy, Suzanne, Tiffany, Jeanette, and Rachel

Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let the person know you tagged them on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when you’ve posted. (Don’t worry about this one, I’ll know)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow Nicole, you are weird. Just kidding. Those are really some unique and cool tricks! Thanks for playing along!

I hate cleaning bath tubs too.

Erin Ellsworth said...

I think it's funny you can't eat a sandwich without chips. I guess some things do go well together like sandwich and chips, but I still find that funny!

Erinn said...

I hate cleaning the shower/tub too. I make Chris do it. Next time I see you you'll have to show me that elbow trick!

That was nice of you to offer to lend me Garrett's costume from last year. If your sure it's okay I'd love to use it! Thanks!!

Ashley said...

Cute post. I love learning funny things about others!
by the way, do you still want to do a Scentsy party? If you do, let me know so we can do it sometime before my baby gets here. You can also do a basket party if you would like that better. Just let me know.

Handsome Boys