Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Good Times with old Friends!
Wow, what a great weekend we had! We went to Utah and visited with old friends that we hadn't seen in a while. Chad has a friend from his freshman year of college, Lindsey, that he hadn't seen in 7 years and I had never met so we went and stayed with her and her husband and two cute kids. Also staying with her was another friend of his from freshman year, Lyndy, who was visiting from Cali. It was fun for him to see them again and for me to meet them for the first time. We stayed up very late talking and catching up. Then on Monday we went to a family BBQ at my grandma's, such a great woman. After the BBQ we went to a Ashley, my roommate from my freshman year of college. I haven't seen her for like 5 years and Chad had never met her. So we went to Pleasant Grove and talked with them for a couple of hours before we had to head back to Idaho. It was so fun to meet and catch up with old friends and meet their children. We will definitely not wait so long to meet up with them again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Super great having you out! Thanks for making the effort. Come again soon.
Erin and I have been working on these pictures that we took today! She and I cam to your site to see what you had recently posted!
Talk to you SOON!
GIna and Erin!
What a cute family you are. Thanks for being Josh's teacher. I'm sure its not easy. He's very wiggly.
Hey nicole....
You totall came to Utah and didn't come visit me. I live in provo...and you didn't come see me. Ok next time your in utah you have to see me. I am so offended...ok so I'm kidding.
But really we would love to see you.
Post a Comment