Daddy's and their babies
He was very intrigued by a tree
He liked eating the strap

So this past weekend we went camping with Chad's old roommate Ryan and his wife Liz and their little boy Carter. We had such a good time! We went up to a spot near Heise and Kelly Canyon. It was a great weekend to go camping because it was warmer so the night wasn't too cold. Garrett seemed to really enjoy himself, he especially loved when we went for a walk and Daddy carried him on his back in the baby carrier.



4 comments:
How fun, this makes me want to go camping! I love camping so much.
Nicole -
I love your blog! It looks like you guys have lots of fun. We should get together sometime and play games or have a BBQ or somethin'. I hope it's ok, I added you to my list of bloggers.
These are some way cute pictures!
Hi Nicole! I stumbled onto your blog, so I thought I would say hello! Your little boy is adorable! And congratulations on your next additon! Thanks for letting me blog hop!!
Calise (Jones) (like there are very many calise's??:)
Post a Comment