Us two years ago
Our Beautiful Family NowYes, that is right Chad and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary yesterday! It was a great day. Chad made me breakfast in bed with a very sweet note from him. The day before we had my parents watch Garrett and we went out to eat and to a movie! I just love him so much and am very grateful for the day that I married him. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us and am glad that we get to do it together. Together Forever and loving it!!!



4 comments:
Congrats Honey!
We ahd a nice trip, but so glad to be back. Heard church was CRAZY!!!!
Happy belated anniversary! I was thinking about you guys on the 4th...I'm so glad that Chad treated you well, he's good at that. Cute picures too...you guys look great together!
Happy Anniversary! Isn't it so great to be married! Glad you're super happy!
2 years huh? that is awesome! Man it sure does fly, we have been married for 8 and 1/2 months, but it seems like just yesterday that we met, and that was a little over 2 years ago. Yeah we are so excited for our little one. So where do you guys live?
Post a Comment