As you may have noticed we have added an element to our blog! Yes the is right everyone we are expecting our second little baby! We are very excited and can't wait to add another wonderful spirit to our family. We went to the doctor on Tuesday and got to see the little jellybean! It was wonderful to see the heartbeat and know the everything is going well. The due date for the little guy is October 26th.
6 comments:
Congratulations! That is exciting news. I hope you are feeling well and you aren't too achy. I remember last time you said you were sore all over from the very beginning. Yay for babies!!
CONGRADS!!! That is so exciting.Good luck.
Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you!
Congrats! How great for you guys! About how close together are your two kids going to be? Was this planned or was it a surprise? Either way that is fantastic.
Hey, it's us, from Progrexion. Congrats on being pregnant again. We are also expecting, our first, on October 3rd, we can't wait. Your little boy is adorable!
CONGRATS!! I read this a while ago, but forgot to post. How great. What and exciting thing. Two is a lot more work then one, but two also means more to love! Hope you are feeling well and getting geared up for the challenge. You'll do great!!
Post a Comment