Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas!!!!!




I can't believe that Christmas is almost here! I am so glad that we have gotten so much snow. I love white Christmases.


So now that I am a mom and a wife I have gotten kinda crafty and wanted to share the beautiful stockings that I made for us. I have found that I kinda like to sew! Crazy! I have only made three because that is all that we need this year but I have more fabric so that as our family grows I can make matching stockings for our whole family!


I also wanted to share with you our first tree in our new home! Last year we had a free, fake tree from my parents. It is the kind that they put the white stuff on to look like snow. This year we went out and picked out a real tree. It was way fun and now our house gets to smell like Christmas.

2 comments:

Katie Lee said...

It was so much fun to see you guys! WE definitely need to hang out more since we live so close to each other. Your son is so cute, and your house is so beautiful!

Ashley said...

That is a beautiful real tree and great on your homemade stockings! Very fun!

Thanks for letting me know you have a blog. Looks good! We got your cute Christmas card too, thanks! Hope you got ours.

Handsome Boys